Friday, April 1, 2011

Spring cleaning!

I have decided that April will be stash month: go through my stash, remind myself of what I have, get rid of things I won't be using.

Who knows, maybe I'll even find some of my missing needles :D

As with anything, of course, I will be needing assistance doing this, so it isn't just a matter of settling myself down and doing it.

There is a part of my brain that wants to take pictures of everything and put it all into rav so I can do virtual stash-diving later. But I haven't even gotten around to documenting everything I have in even a brief format...

2 comments:

  1. Stash month! That is a wonderful idea.

    Digging and looking and maybe filing and probably stroking and petting... hope April turns out to be a great month for you :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Probably" stroking and petting? *snicker*

    ReplyDelete