Monday, March 21, 2011

Obligatory introduction post

Happy Monday, internets!

(or happy Tuesday, depending on your timezone.  Timezones are sneaky things.)

I started this blog because I am a knitter, and I am physically disabled, and I am not ready to let the latter keep me from the former.  Yarn is a happy thing and I'm not going to lose that!

But at the same time, I can't knit "normally".  (Of course, if you get to know enough knitters you will realize that there is no "normal" when it comes to knitting.  There are some common similarities, but everyone has individual quirks.  Mine just happen to be quirkier than some.)

So I do with knitting what I do with the rest of my life: I adapt.

And this blog is a way of chronicling those adaptations, whether or not they work.

ObDisclaimer: This is not a "how to knit" blog. It is not a "how to knit more awesomely" blog. I also do not speak for anyone but me, and sometimes not even that.

No comments:

Post a Comment